The CX1000A is ideal for most door announcing needs. It is a magnetic door contact wireless transmitter/receiver system. The transmitter attaches to the door frame, and the magnet attaches to the door. When the door is opened, the magnet separates from the transmitter which sends a signal to the receiver, triggering the sound of your choice.
This can be used in combination with the TX/RX1000A system as a push-button signaling device at the cash register, customer service counter, etc. or in any other application where a customer or an employee may need to call for assistance.
- Magnetic detector powered by CR2450 coin cell 3VDC batteries (included)
- Indoor Wireless transmitter up to 500 ft
- Long battery life circuit design
- Fully automatic, no alignment required
- Receiver powered by economical 12 Volt DC, UL approved, plug-in (no batteries to change)
- Operates as accessory power supply for buzzer, siren, speakers, or strobe
- Uncomplicated wiring accessories, installs in minutes
- Universal mounting bracket allows for easy ceiling, wall, or side mounting
- Fully automatic and maintenance free (no reflectors or controls to align)
- One-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
- Prevents unannounced entry
- Welcomes with a pleasant sounding chime
- FCC Approved
- Helps control theft